Los Angeles Commuting Tips and Tricks
Everyone in Los Angeles knows about the city’s congested roads, but you can make it easier on yourself by following a few easy L.A. commuting tips, courtesy of Jaguar Los Angeles.
- Take city streets – L.A.’s highways are packed during a 3-hour rush hour period at either end of the work day, but if you can navigate the grid of L.A.’s surface streets well enough, then you can avoid some of the worst highway traffic.
- Know the rules – In the City of Angels, you can turn right on red if you come to a complete stop and there’s no cross-traffic. You can also pass on the right on multi-lane highways. These are just a couple of the rules that make L.A. driving different – and these rules are worth keeping in mind.
- Carpool – With L.A.’s carpool lanes, you may not be able to avoid traffic jams, but you can save time (and, little by little, the planet) by carpooling with a friend or family member.
- Know your way around the freeways – US 1, SR 2, I-10, and I-5. Those are just a few of the many freeway names you’ll want to know, so you can understand the traffic updates, or easy workarounds in the case of traffic gridlocks.
- Come prepared – Let’s face it: You won’t be able to avoid traffic jams altogether. But you can make your commute a bit more enjoyable. If you’ve got a car with high-end connectivity, you can plug in and play your favorite songs or podcasts. You can turn your commute into a learning experience, or just a leisurely time.
Learn More Traffic Tricks and Tips from Jaguar Los Angeles
Whether you’re looking for ways to improve fuel economy or at a new vehicle in general, the team at Jaguar Los Angeles is here to help you out, and you can always reach us with questions about Los Angeles commuting tips.
More from Jaguar Los Angeles
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity can comfortably seat up to five passengers. This spacious SUV offers two well-appointed rows that will make you feel at home, even during the longest drives beyond Pasadena. Learn more about the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity and premium features that will enhance your overall driving experience. Does the Jaguar…
Beverly Hills shoppers will have a variety of 2021 Jaguar F-PACE color options to choose from at our Los Angeles Jaguar dealership. With nearly 30 paint colors and an array of interior choices when it comes to stitching, finishes, and upholstery materials, you won’t have trouble finding the F-PACE model that matches your style and driving needs….
The Jaguar I-PACE made waves as the premier all-electric luxury SUV, but what does the 2021 model year have to offer you in Beverly Hills? In this guide, we’ll walk you through each Jaguar I-PACE review from the leading experts in the field. Across the board, reviewers were blown away by the style and performance of…