Jaguar I-PACE Tax Incentives in California
Wondering what incentives and rebates are available when you purchase an electric car like the new Jaguar I-PACE in Beverly Hills or Bel Air? While the Jaguar I-PACE price is more competitive than most of its electric luxury SUV rivals, you can save even more with green vehicle incentives. Find out below about some of the tax credits and more available to California electric vehicle drivers, then schedule a test drive at your local Jaguar retailer to experience all the Jaguar I-PACE features interior amenities in person!
Electric Vehicle Incentives and Rebates
If you are thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle like the Tesla Model X or Jaguar I-PACE, these are just a few of the opportunities you can take advantage of for being a green driver.
- Access to HOV Lanes: If you qualify for a Clean Air Vehicle decal, you can zoom past the traffic in high-occupancy vehicle lanes/carpool lanes in your Jaguar I-PACE.
- Clean Vehicle Rebate Project: The CVRP is offering rebates for purchasing new zero emission electric vehicles ($2500), as well as rebates for plug-in hybrids and zero-emission motorcycles.
- Auto Insurance Companies: Some companies like Farmers Insurance offer discounts on their insurance rates for electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, and alternative fuel vehicles.
Regional and Residential Rebates
- Antelope Valley Air Quality Management District: This rebate is offered for the purchase or lease of alternative fuel vehicles, up to $1000.
- El Dorado County Air Quality Management: Residents can enjoy up to $1000 of incentives when you purchase a zero emission vehicle like the Jaguar I-PACE.
- Monterey Bay Air Resources District: This area includes Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz Counties, and the possible rebates offered include: $2000 for new battery electric vehicles, $1000 for used battery electric vehicles, and rebates for new and used plug-in hybrids as well as new electric motorcycles.
- Northern Sonoma County Air Pollution Control District: Qualifying residents are from the northern and coastal Sonoma County areas, including Healdsburg, Cloverdale, and Guerneville, includes a $3000 rebate for battery electric vehicles like the Jaguar I-PACE
- PG&E Clean Fuels Rebate: For PG&E customers with an active residential electricity account, if you own or lease an eligible electric vehicle you can enjoy an $800 rebate.
- Redding Electric Utility: If you purchase or lease a qualified vehicle, REU is offering a $1000 account credit.
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District: With the SMUD Drive Electric Incentive you might be able to get $559 for buying or leasing a new plug-in electric vehicle.
- San Diego Gas & Electric: Teachers and first responders may qualify for a $1000 point-of-sale rebate, but the funds are limited so hurry! You may also qualify for an electric vehicle climate credit of $200
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District Drive Clean Rebate: This can be combined with state and federal rebates, and extends to both local residents and businesses, with up to $3000 for a battery electric vehicle.
- Southern California Edison Clean Fuels Rewards: If you are an active residential SCE customer, you might qualify for $1000 for a new, used, or leased electric vehicle.
Get Your Electric Vehicle FAQs Answered in Los Angeles
Have all your questions about electric cars answered at Jaguar Los Angeles, like how much does charging an electric car cost, where are I-PACE charging stations, and can I use Tesla public chargers to charge my I-PACE. When you are ready to take an EV home to Los Angeles, visit your local authorized Jaguar retailer to get started.