The Best Brunch Spots in West Hollywood
What are the best brunch spots in West Hollywood? You’ll get different answers from everyone you ask, which is why we thought we’d make things simply by gathering together a quick list of our favorite places.
- Dialogue Café
- Breakfast by Salt’s Cure
- WeHo Bistro
- Hugo’s Restaurant
- Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee
Our Top Brunch Restaurants in West Hollywood
- Dialogue Café: This Sunset Strip café has hosted everyone from foodies to starlets, and it’s the perfect place for a lip-smacking brunch. The owners handpick their entire product line from local farms, ranches, and farmer’s markets to support local businesses. Check this place out if you’re looking for healthy snacks – from avocado toast to smoked salmon bagels.
- Breakfast by Salt’s Cure: Here’s a cool thing about Breakfast by Salt’s Cure: they don’t offer syrup with their griddle cakes. Know why? Because they boast their batter already has the perfect amount of sweetness, especially when topped with a padding of powdered sugar. On top of that, Breakfast by Salt’s Cure has plenty of vegan offerings. First opened in 2007, it’s already one of the most popular brunch spots around.
- WeHo Bistro: For a more refined experience, try WeHo Bistro for casual French cuisine served alongside an assortment of other delicious bits and pieces. Everything is prepared fresh, and it’s a great place for al fresco dining, thanks to its corner location and cool patio.
- Hugo’s Restaurant: Hugo’s Restaurant is one of our top spots, simply because the menu is so customizable. Whether you want to substitute eggs for tofu, or butter for olive oil, Hugo’s Restaurant will cater to the gustatory needs of all Pasadena foodies.
- Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee: You could be tired of the traditional scrambled eggs brunch fare in Sherman Oaks. If you are, Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee is a refreshing change of pace. Their Thai breakfast creations include dishes you won’t find at other locations, including omelet rice bowls, roti bread with fried eggs on top, and rice porridge.
Learn More with Jaguar Los Angeles
Whether you’re researching into art galleries in Los Angeles, good bakery spots, places to curl up with a book, or how a Jaguar would fare against a Cheetah, Hornburg on the Sunset Strip has you covered – that might be why customers appreciate us so much. To find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Related Posts from Jaguar Los Angeles
Settle into the lavish Jaguar E-PACE interior and confidently navigate Beverly Hills commutes with athletic performance. Premium upholstery and a range of innovative technologies highlight the captivating interior design of the Jaguar E-PACE, ensuring a comfortable and sophisticated driving experience wherever the road leads. Explore the spacious interior Jaguar E-PACE capacity and the highlighted interior…
Have you been asking, “How fast is the 2023 Jaguar F-PACE?” or “What is the 2023 Jaguar F-PACE SVR 0-60 acceleration time?” One thing is certain: The new Jaguar F-PACE will join the “fast car” pantheon! The 2023 Jaguar F-PACE 0-60 acceleration time is impressive no matter which trim level you choose, with the…
Looking for a new luxury SUV in the Beverly Hills area? Jaguar Los Angeles has got you covered! We offer a full lineup of new and pre-owned Jaguar vehicles in our inventory, designed to cater to a broad range of driving needs. Whatever your budget or lifestyle may be, we’re confident we can find you something to…